Trillium Health Partners (THP) is the largest community-based academic health network in Ontario serving over 2 million residents of the communities of Mississauga, Peel Region, and west Toronto. The hospital encompasses three main sites – the Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre – offering a full range of acute care hospital services, as well as being the designated regional care centre for several programs including paediatrics, cardiac, renal, and cancer care.
Working with donors, Trillium Health Partners Foundation (THPF) raises the critical funds needed to address the highest priority needs of Trillium Health Partners, specifically in the areas of building and revitalizing patient spaces; equipment and technology; and research, education, and innovation.
Our Foundation was formed through the voluntary amalgamation of two exceptional foundations: the Credit Valley Hospital Foundation and Trillium Health Centre Foundation. Raising more than $30 million a year, Trillium Health Partners Foundation is now strategically poised to drive further success as one of the highest performing hospital foundations in the country, in the service of enabling our hospital group to continue to redefine health care as a provincial and national leader.
The Associate, Marketing & Digital Fundraising is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Manager, Marketing & Digital Fundraising. The Associate, Marketing & Digital Fundraising serves as a key member of the Strategy & Community Engagement team.
With support from the Manager, Marketing & Digital Fundraising, the successful candidate is responsible for the management of integrated marketing programs (largely focused on digital acquisition) that support and drive the Foundation’s fundraising goals; from ideation stage through to program launch.
- Serves as the practice leader in the field of digital marketing & communications, online fundraising, and monitors external trends, resources and tools.
- Provides innovative marketing and communications plans for fundraising teams (Annual Giving, Direct Mail, Event Sponsorship, Planned Giving, etc).
- Delivers recommendations for cross-channel integration (paid advertising, print, digital, web, email, OOH, social), monitors KPIs and provides analysis.
- Act as primary point of contact to various internal stakeholders – including subject matter experts, designer, copywriter – to implement various marketing programs, including the development of creative/digital briefs.
- Acts as key contact for digital agency partners to ensure programs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Leads weekly collaborative cross-functional planning meetings to manage inputs, competing priorities, and align business objectives to identify multi-channel marketing opportunities.
- Considers donor acquisition strategies in the planning of programs/campaigns.
- Owns strategic digital objectives, including revenue growth across online fundraising channels, and donor acquisition.
- Considers the online donor journey and conversion strategies to support online fundraising goals.
- Leads the creation and implementation of websites, ecommunications, social media platforms, etc.
- Reports on website analytics and provides recommendations about site performance and enhancements that can be made to increase site traffic, and conversion rates.
- Implements required updates to Foundation website and signature event websites.
- Manages and deploys all Foundation ecommunications.
- Manages Foundation’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Flickr).
- Creates social media plans and campaigns and measures engagement and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Writes all social media posts.
- Ensures other fundraising teams have appropriate representation on social channels.
- Regularly provides feedback gained from social media monitoring.
- Monitors trends in social media marketing, tools, and applications.
- University degree with a minimum of 3 years’ digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the use of various communication channels in marketing.
- Experience in digital marketing including the management of online marketing programs.
- Understanding of social media applications in a business setting.
- Experience in Luminate Online, WordPress, and Google Analytics. HTML coding experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a background in communications is an asset.
- Superior attention to detail, and ability to juggle multiple projects and competing deadlines at any given time.
- Ability to perform in a multi-layered, complex organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information.
- A great sense of ownership, accountability, and desire to learn and grow.
At Trillium Health Partners Foundation, we care passionately about fulfilling the needs of our hospital and our community. To achieve this objective, our team is committed to inspiring our donors by demonstrating our corporate values of courage, accountability, respect, and excellence. The selected candidate must be eager and able to contribute to advancing this organizational culture.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Some after-hours work will be required.
- Work may take place across the multiple sites of Trillium Health Partners and Trillium Health Partners Foundation.
- Please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Thursday, June 14, 2018.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.