Trillium Young Professionals (TYP) is a group of evolving young leaders who strengthen and engage their community through their philanthropic spirit to support the future of Trillium Health Partners. Through their volunteer efforts, these young professionals raise funds and engage the community of Trillium Health Partners Foundation strategic direction.
We are looking for passionate and devoted committee members who have an eager interest in creating an impactful culture of giving back, while becoming the leaders of the future by transforming healthcare in peel.
The main objectives of TYP are to:
- Engage the future generation of philanthropists, community leaders and Board Members.
- Build more awareness with young professionals about the importance of philanthropy.
- Develop new revenue streams for THPF by infusing new ideas and utilizing the creative talent of the young professionals demographic in our community.
By joining TYP, young professionals have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and expand their social and business network, while raising funds to help the Foundation in reaching its goals to support the Trillium Health Partners – Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital and Queensway Health Centre.
Committee Member Criteria
- Between the ages of 25 to 40
- Expected to commit to 8-12 meetings with a duration of 1.5 hours
- Commitment of 1 year
- Be goal – oriented and able to meet agreed-upon targets
- Live, work, and/or have strong connections to Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding region
- Responsible for local engagement, events, networking and outreach
- Plan and implement annual events to create engagement, revenue and networking opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a committee member, please download our application form and submit by email.
For any further information, please contact:
905-848-7580 ext. 2931
905-848-7580 ext. 3299