The 50/50 Raffle is Now Closed.
Thank you for your participation in the Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 Raffle. Proceeds from ticket sales are directly supporting the highest-priority needs of our hospital.
Congratulations to the Winner of the Grand Prize draw*:
Grand Prize Winning Number: A-4297716
Grand Prize Amount: $40,560
Learn more about our Grand Prize winner Kelly’s story.
Congratulations to the Winners of the Early Bird draw*:
Early Bird Prize #1 Winning Number: A-1771995
4 tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash ($2,950 retail value)
Early Bird Prize #2 Winning Number: A-5756991
4 tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash ($2,950 retail value)
Early Bird Prize #3 Winning Number: A-5712015
2 tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $75 cash ($1,475 retail value)
*Please refer to Rules of Play below for full details on how to claim prize.
Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 Raffle
RULES OF PLAY FOR THE TRILLIUM HEALTH PARTNERS FOUNDATION 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW
Lottery License #11776 | Registered Charitable Business #119245678 RR0001
- This raffle is licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and is subject to regulations set by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”)
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased at the Trillium Health Partners Foundation office (800-89 Queensway West, Mississauga, ON L5B 2V2), through Trillium Health Partners Foundation partner locations in Mississauga and Ontario, and online at the website www.trillium5050.ca.
- Tickets will be sold beginning at 9:00 am on February 14th, 2020 and ending at 11:59 pm on March 26th, 2020. All tickets purchased between February 14th, 2020 at or after 9:00 am and March 6th, 2020 at or before 8:59 am will be entered into the early bird prize draws. All tickets purchased between February 14th, 2020 at or after 9:00 am and March 26th, 2020 at or before 11:59 pm will be entered into the jackpot draw. It is possible for the same number to win both an early bird prize and the grand prize.
- The draws for early bird prizes will take place March 6th, 2020 at 9:00 am. Once a number has been drawn for an early bird prize, the same number will be ineligible for other early bird prizes. However, other numbers on the same ticket may still be drawn. There will be three early bird prizes to be won:
a. Four tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash ($2,950 retail value)
b. Four tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash ($2,950 retail value)
c. Two tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $75 cash ($1,475 retail value)
- The grand prize draw will take place on March 27th, 2020 at 9:00 am. This draw will have a guaranteed minimum prize of $25,000. When ticket sales exceed $50,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales. The jackpot can be seen at any time at www.trillium5050.ca.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 5 numbers, $20.00 for 30 numbers, and $40.00 for 99 numbers. Trillium Health partners Foundation has the right to refuse debit or credit payment methods at venues where paper tickets are being sold. Purchases can also be made online at www.trillium5050.ca with a credit card-only purchase. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
- After buying, purchaser will be given by Trillium Health Partners Foundation or its affiliated sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- Winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system. Three winning numbers will be selected for the early bird prizes from all raffle numbers sold for the draw between February 14th and March 6th, 2020. One winning number will be selected for the grand prize from all raffle numbers sold for the draw between February 14th and March 26th, 2020.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Staff and Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- Three early bird prizes and one grand cash prize will be awarded; the winning tickets will be posted on the www.trillium5050.ca website immediately after the draws take place. If information about the winners are collected at the point of sale, the winners will be contacted directly.
- Neither a prize (or portion thereof), nor any entitlement or payment relating to it, may be assigned, transferred, sold, loaned, leased, rented, pledged, mortgaged or hypothecated, by any winner.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation will not award a prize for tickets which are void unless Trillium Health Partners Foundation, in its discretion, deems it appropriate to do so. Tickets are void if lost, stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, damaged, altered, counterfeited or forged, miscut, misregistered, defective, misprinted, cancelled, produced in error and not recorded in the on-line system, incomplete, not paid for, destroyed or issued, acquired or presented, in, or upon, violation of these Rules, or the Game Conditions. Void tickets are the property of the Foundation.
- Early bird and grand prize winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize(s) from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- Any winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 848-7575.
- Once the certified winner(s) is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, the early bird prize winners will be given Toronto Raptors tickets and a cheque aligned with the early bird prize package which they won, while the grand prize winner will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the gross sales net any refunds or voided transactions for that game. If the winners cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no grand prize or early bird prize winner(s) comes forward, the winning stub(s) will be kept in a safe and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will donated to a local charity with the approval of the AGCO.
- The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- Lottery rules will be posted at www.trillium5050.ca.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation may amend these rules at any time and in any manner subject to the approval of the AGCO.
- Winners’ contact information will be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO). Contact information for all other ticket purchasers may
be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO) at their request.
- For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please e-mail email@example.com.
Q: How does the Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 work?
A: Administered by the Trillium Health Partners Foundation and licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, the Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 raffle is a game wherein individuals purchase tickets for the opportunity to win 50% of the total money raised through the sale of 50/50 tickets.
Q: Where does the rest of the money raised go?
A: Net proceeds support the highest priority needs of the Trillium Health Partners. To learn more about Trillium Health Partners, please visit www.trilliumgiving.ca
Q: How do the early bird prizes work?
A: By purchasing a ticket before the early bird draw dates (see early bird draw dates below), you will be entered into the early bird draw. The winning number for any early bird prize is not eligible to win any other early bird prizes, but can still win the jackpot. If a winning ticket has multiple numbers purchased (see ticket structure below), that ticket has a chance to win multiple early bird prizes.
Q: What are the early bird prizes?
A: There are three early bird prizes that are offered for this 50/50 raffle:
1) “Night at the Raptors, Family Package”: Four tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash (retail value of approximately $3,000)
2) “Night at the Raptors, Family Package”: Four tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $150 cash (retail value of approximately $3,000)
3) “Night at the Raptors, Couple Package”: Two tickets to the Toronto Raptors game on March 22nd, plus $75 cash (retail value of approximately $1,500)
Q: Where can I buy 50/50 tickets?
A. You can buy tickets online at www.trillium5050.ca or in-person at Trillium Health Partners Foundation (89 Queensway W, Suite 800, Mississauga) from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Our three hospital sites (Mississauga Hospital, Credit Valley Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre) will typically sell tickets on Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (lottery sales booth is typically located close to the gift shop), but availability at our hospital sites is not guaranteed.
Q: How are the 50/50 tickets structured?
A: When you buy a raffle ticket online or in-person, you will receive a ticket with several “numbers.” Each number, printed directly on your ticket, represents a chance to win. You can purchase 5 numbers for $10.00, 30 numbers for $20.00, or 99 numbers for $40.00. Online purchasers will receive a digital ticket via the e-mail address supplied at time of purchase, while in-person purchasers will receive a paper ticket. The winning ticket must be presented to claim the prize.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: When buying tickets online at www.trillium5050.ca, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express will be accepted. When buying tickets in-person at our Foundation Office, you can use cash or credit. When buying tickets in-person at one of our hospital sites, you can only use cash. Regrettably, we do not accept cheque, money orders, nor bank and/or electronic transfers.
Q: Can I buy more than one 50/50 ticket?
A: Yes, you can purchase more than one ticket. Each purchase will be a separate transaction, and you will receive separate tickets. For instance if you wished to support Trillium Health Partners with $60, you can buy 99 numbers for $40.00 on one ticket, and another 30 numbers for $20.00 on a second ticket. You may only purchase five tickets per transaction.
Q: Can people buy over the phone?
A: We are exploring this option for our future 50/50 raffles, but unfortunately are not selling tickets over the phone at this time. Please visit www.trillium5050.ca or meet us at one of our 4 locations to purchase tickets.
Q: Who is eligible to buy 50/50 draw tickets?
A: Anyone currently or temporarily residing in Ontario who is not Trillium Health Partners Foundation Staff or Board of Directors, as well as their spouses, children, and children-in-law are eligible to buy tickets and win the prize(s). Trillium Health Partners staff, volunteers, physicians, patients, and families are all eligible to buy tickets and win the prize(s). You must be over 18 to purchase tickets and/or claim a prize.
Q: When do sales close?
A: Raffle ticket sales close at 11:59pm on Thursday, March 26th, 2020.
Q: When are the early bird prize draws?
A: The winning numbers for the early bird prizes will be drawn simultaneously on Friday, March 6th, 2020 at 9:00 am.
Q: When is the grand prize draw?
A: The winning number for the grand prize will be drawn on Friday, March 27th, 2020 at 9:00 am.
Q: When and where will the winning number be announced?
A: Any winning numbers (for either early bird prizes or the grand prize) will be posted on www.trillium5050.ca immediately following the respective draw. If information about the winner is collected at the point of sale, the winner will be contacted directly.
Q: Do I need my physical ticket to get the money?
A: If you purchased in-person, yes, you must present your physical ticket to claim the prize. If you purchased online, you will have a digital ticket in your e-mail that you must present to claim the prize.
Q: Am I notified if I win?
A: If you have left your contact information with us at time of purchase (either in-person or digitally), we will attempt to contact you should your ticket purchase(s) be associated with any winning number(s).
AGCO License #11776
Please Play Responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531 2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
For more information or to learn about other ways you can get involved, please call or email us at
905 848 7575, firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and good luck!