RULES OF PLAY FOR 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and must be a resident of Ontario.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Staff and Board of Directors members as well as Trillium Health Partners Board of Directors members are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website trillium5050.ca.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 5 numbers, $20.00 for 20 numbers, $40.00 for 80 numbers, and $75.00 for 200 numbers. Purchases can only be made online at trillium5050.ca with a credit card-only purchase. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
Ticket Sales Deadlines & Draw Dates
- After buying, a purchaser will be given by Trillium Health Partners Foundation or its affiliated sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- All tickets purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Sept 21st, 2021 at or before 11:59 a.m. will be entered into the bonus loyalty prize draw. All tickets purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Sept 24th, 2021 at or before 11:59 a.m. will be entered into the first early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Oct 1st, 2021 at or before 11:59 a.m. will be entered into the second early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Oct 8th, 2021 at or before 11:59 a.m. will be entered into the third early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Oct 15th, 2021 at or before 11:59 a.m. will be entered into the fourth early bird prize draw.
- It is not possible for the same number to win more than one early bird prize, however the same number can win both an early bird prize and the grand prize. Other numbers on a ticket are still be eligible to win other early bird draws.
- Tickets must be purchased between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Oct 21st, 2021 at or before 11:59 p.m. to be eligible for the grand prize draw.
- The weekly draws for early bird prizes will take place Sept 21st, Sept 24th, Oct 1st, Oct 8th, and Oct 15th 2021 at 12:00 p.m. There will be 1 bonus prize and four early bird prizes to be won:
- Winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system.
- One winning number will be selected for the grand prize from all raffle numbers sold for the draw between Sept 20th, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and Oct 21st, 2021 at or before 11:59 p.m.
- The grand prize draw will take place on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. This draw will have a guaranteed minimum prize of $5,000. When ticket sales exceed $5,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales. The value of the grand prize can be seen at any time at trillium5050.ca.
- For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please e-mail email@example.com.
Prize Winner Notification
- The winning ticket number and the first name and last name initial of each winner will be posted on the Ttrillium5050.ca website immediately after the draws take place.
- If information about the winners are collected at the point of sale, the winners will be contacted directly.
- All early bird winners will be notified of their win and contacted with the provided e-mail address used at the time of purchase following the draw.
- The grand prize winner will be notified of their win and contacted by phone with the provided phone number used at the time of purchase.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Purchaser named on the official ticket. By claiming a prize, the winner consents to the use of their first and last name, ticket number and to be shared in Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 communications. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for delivery of prize from draw date.
- Any winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 848-7575.
- Once the certified winner(s) is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, the early bird prize winners will each be given a cheque in the amount of the prize they have won, while the grand prize winner will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the gross sales net any refunds or voided transactions for that game. If the winners cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Early bird prize and grand prize winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize(s) from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- Neither a prize (or portion thereof), nor any entitlement or payment relating to it, may be assigned, transferred, sold, loaned, leased, rented, pledged, mortgaged or hypothecated, by any winner.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation will not award a prize for tickets which are void unless Trillium Health Partners Foundation, in its discretion, deems it appropriate to do so. Tickets are void if lost, stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, damaged, altered, counterfeited or forged, miscut, misregistered, defective, misprinted, cancelled, produced in error and not recorded in the on-line system, incomplete, not paid for, destroyed or issued, acquired or presented, in, or upon, violation of these Rules, or the Game Conditions. Void tickets are the property of the Foundation.
- In the event that no grand prize or early bird prize winner(s) comes forward, the winning stub(s) will be kept in a safe and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will donated to a local charity with the approval of the AGCO.
Winners’ contact information will be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO). Contact information for all other ticket purchasers may be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO) at their request.
Lottery License #: RAF1217119 | Registered Charitable Business #119245678 RR0001
Please Play Responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531 2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
For more information or to learn about other ways you can get involved, please e-mail us at
email@example.com Thank you and good luck!