The 50/50 Raffle is Now Closed.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 50/50 raffle. Your support has made this our most successful raffle to date! The proceeds raised are helping fund our hospital’s most urgent needs, including life-saving equipment needed to treat our patients.
Sign up for our e-mails and stay up to date on Foundation news and events including future 50/50 raffles.
Grand Prize Draw: July 2, 2021
Grand Prize Winning Number:
Ann M. (A-1086621)
Grand Prize Amount:
Please see Rules of Play for more details on how to claim prizes.
*NEW* Loyalty $1,000 Bonus Prize!
Winner: James M. (A-1420394)
Prize: $1,000 cash
Weekly $1,000 Early Bird Draws!
Winner: Gail H. (A-3722659)
Prize: $1,000 cash
Winner: Frances H. (A-2021349)
Prize: $1,000 cash
Winner: Peter L. (A-1141990)
Prize: $1,000 cash
Winner: Shelley R. (A-3622106)
Prize: $1,000 cash
Each Friday we will post the winning ticket number right here on Trillium5050.ca following the draw. All participants will also be e-mailed with the winning ticket details. Check back to see if you have the winning ticket!
Past Grand Prize Winners:
Trillium Health Partners Foundation
RULES OF PLAY FOR 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW
Lottery License #: RAF1207169 | Registered Charitable Business #119245678 RR0001
- Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play and must be a resident of Ontario.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation Staff and Board of Directors members as well as Trillium Health Partners Board of Directors members are not permitted to purchase tickets and are not eligible to win.
- The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- Tickets can be purchased online at the website trillium5050.ca.
- Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 5 numbers, $20.00 for 20 numbers, $40.00 for 60 numbers, and $75.00 for 154 numbers. Purchases can only be made online at trillium5050.ca with a credit card-only purchase. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
Ticket Sales Deadlines & Draw Dates
- After buying, a purchaser will be given by Trillium Health Partners Foundation or its affiliated sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- All tickets purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and June 1st, 2021 at or before 8:59 a.m. will be entered into the first early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and June 4th, 2021 at or before 8:59 a.m. will be entered into the second early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and June 11th, 2021 at or before 8:59 a.m. will be entered into the third early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and June 18th, 2021 at or before 8:59 a.m. will be entered into the fourth early bird prize draw. All tickets purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and June 25th, 2021 at or before 8:59 a.m. will be entered into the fifth early bird prize draw.
- It is not possible for the same number to win more than one early bird prize, however the same number can win both an early bird prize and the grand prize. Other numbers on a ticket are still be eligible to win other early bird draws.
- Tickets must be purchased between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and July 1st, 2021 at or before 11:59 p.m. to be eligible for the grand prize draw.
- The weekly draws for early bird prizes will take place June 1st, June 4th, June 11th, June 18th, and June 25th 2021 at 9:00 a.m. There will be four early bird prizes to be won:
- Winning ticket numbers will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system.
- One winning number will be selected for the grand prize from all raffle numbers sold for the draw between May 31st, 2021 at or after 9:00 a.m. and July 1st, 2021 at or before 11:59 p.m.
- The grand prize draw will take place on July 2nd, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. This draw will have a guaranteed minimum prize of $5,000. When ticket sales exceed $5,000, the winning prize will be half of the sales. The value of the grand prize can be seen at any time at trillium5050.ca.
- For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize Winner Notification
- The winning ticket number and the first name and last name initial of each winner will be posted on the Ttrillium5050.ca website immediately after the draws take place.
- If information about the winners are collected at the point of sale, the winners will be contacted directly.
- All early bird winners will be notified of their win and contacted with the provided e-mail address used at the time of purchase following the draw.
- The grand prize winner will be notified of their win and contacted by phone with the provided phone number used at the time of purchase.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Purchaser named on the official ticket. By claiming a prize, the winner consents to the use of their first and last name, ticket number and to be shared in Trillium Health Partners Foundation 50/50 communications. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for delivery of prize from draw date.
- Any winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to email@example.com or call (905) 848-7575.
- Once the certified winner(s) is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, the early bird prize winners will each be given a cheque in the amount of the prize they have won, while the grand prize winner will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the gross sales net any refunds or voided transactions for that game. If the winners cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Early bird prize and grand prize winning ticket holders have 6 months in which to claim their prize(s) from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- Neither a prize (or portion thereof), nor any entitlement or payment relating to it, may be assigned, transferred, sold, loaned, leased, rented, pledged, mortgaged or hypothecated, by any winner.
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation will not award a prize for tickets which are void unless Trillium Health Partners Foundation, in its discretion, deems it appropriate to do so. Tickets are void if lost, stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, damaged, altered, counterfeited or forged, miscut, misregistered, defective, misprinted, cancelled, produced in error and not recorded in the on-line system, incomplete, not paid for, destroyed or issued, acquired or presented, in, or upon, violation of these Rules, or the Game Conditions. Void tickets are the property of the Foundation.
- In the event that no grand prize or early bird prize winner(s) comes forward, the winning stub(s) will be kept in a safe and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will donated to a local charity with the approval of the AGCO.
Winners’ contact information will be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO). Contact information for all other ticket purchasers may be shared with the licensing authority (AGCO) at their request.
Q: How does this 50/50 work?
A: Administered by the Trillium Health Partners Foundation and licensed by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, the 50/50 raffle is a game wherein individuals purchase tickets for the opportunity to win 50% of the total money raised through the sale of 50/50 tickets.
Q: Where does the rest of the money raised go?
A: Net proceeds support the highest priority needs of the Trillium Health Partners. To learn more about Trillium Health Partners, please visit www.trilliumgiving.ca
Q: When do sales close?
A: Raffle ticket sales close at 11:59pm on Thursday, July 1st, 2021.
Q: I have more questions; who can I contact?
A: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Q: Where’s my ticket?
A: Purchased tickets are delivered to the e-mail address supplied at time of purchase. Please allow 12 hours for the e-mail to be sent, as servers may sometimes be slow. Please remember to check your spam and junk, as some e-mails services may incorrectly flag your incoming tickets. If you have not received your tickets after 12 hours, please e-mail email@example.com.
Q: What is the grand prize?
A: The grand prize is 50% of the total money raised through the sale of 50/50 tickets. There is a guaranteed minimum grand prize of $5,000.
Q: How do the early bird prizes work?
A: By purchasing a ticket before the early bird draw dates (see early bird draw dates below), you will be entered into the early bird draw. The winning number for any early bird prize is not eligible to win any other early bird prizes, but can still win the grand prize. If a winning ticket has multiple numbers purchased (see ticket structure below), that ticket has a chance to win multiple early bird prizes.
Q: What are the early bird prizes?
A: There are four early bird prizes that are offered for this raffle:
- Prize 1: $1,000 cash
- Prize 2: $1,000 cash
- Prize 3: $1,000 cash
- Prize 4: $1,000 cash
- Prize 5: $1,000 cash
Q: Where can I buy tickets?
A: You can buy tickets online at www.trillium5050.ca. Due to the current situation around COVID-19, we will not be offering face-to-face ticket sales for this raffle.
Q: How are the tickets structured?
A: When you buy a raffle ticket online or in-person, you will receive a ticket with several “numbers.” Each number, printed directly on your ticket, represents a chance to win. You can purchase 5 numbers for $10.00, 20 numbers for $20.00, 60 numbers for $40.00, or 154 numbers for $75.00. You will receive a digital ticket via the e-mail address supplied at time of purchase. The winning ticket must be presented to claim the prize.
Q: Can I buy more than one ticket?
A: Yes, you can purchase more than one ticket. Each purchase will be a separate transaction, and you will receive separate tickets. For instance, if you wished to support Trillium Health Partners with $60, you can buy 60 numbers for $40.00 on one ticket, and another 20 numbers for $20.00 on a second ticket. You may only purchase five tickets per transaction.
Q: Who is eligible to buy 50/50 draw tickets?
A: Anyone currently or temporarily residing in Ontario who is not Trillium Health Partners Foundation Staff nor Board of Directors nor Trillium Health Partners Board of Directors are eligible to buy tickets and win the prize(s). Trillium Health Partners staff, volunteers, physicians, patients, and families are all eligible to buy tickets and win the prize(s). You must be over 18 to purchase tickets and/or claim a prize.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: When buying tickets online at www.trillium5050.ca, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express will be accepted. Regrettably, we do not accept cheque, money orders, nor bank and/or electronic transfers.
Q: Can people buy over the phone?
A: We are exploring this option for our future 50/50 raffles, but unfortunately are not selling tickets over the phone at this time. Please visit www.trillium5050.ca to purchase tickets.
Q: When are the early bird prize draws?
A: The winning numbers for the early bird prizes will be drawn:
Draw 1: Monday, June 1, 2021 at 9:00 am
Draw 2: Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
Draw 3: Friday, June 11, 2021 at 9:00 am
Draw 4: Friday, June 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
Draw 5: Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:00 am
Q: When is the grand prize draw?
A: The winning number for the grand prize will be drawn on Friday, July 2, 2021 at 9:00 am.
Q: When and where will the winning number be announced?
A: Any winning numbers (for either early bird prizes or the grand prize) will be posted on www.trillium5050.ca immediately following the respective draw. If information about the winner is collected at the point of sale, the winner will be contacted directly.
Q: Do I need my ticket to get the money?
A: You will have a digital ticket in your e-mail that you must present to claim the prize.
Q: Am I notified if I win?
A: We will attempt to contact you should your ticket purchase(s) be associated with any winning number(s).
Q. Will I receive a tax receipt for my purchase?
A. We do not issue tax receipts for participation in the 50/50 raffle. Lottery and/or any gaming tickets where there is the possibility to win a prize, are not tax deductible in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency policies.
AGCO License #: RAF1207169
Please Play Responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531 2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
For more information or to learn about other ways you can get involved, please e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and good luck!