Position Title: Volunteer Golf Tournament Committee Member
Reports To: Event Manager, Golf Tournaments
Status: Part Time
Post Date: February 18, 2021
Looking for a highly rewarding volunteer opportunity? Do you have a passion for fundraising for your community hospital? Do you want to make a difference in the health of your community?
Trillium Health Partners Foundation is dedicated to raising the critical funds needed to address the highest priority needs of Trillium Health Partners—Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre—one of the largest community-based, academically affiliated, acute care facilities in Canada.
Trillium Health Partners Foundation is currently seeking dedicated community-minded individuals to join our golf tournament committees, who will share our passion and commitment for healthcare in our community. Take an active role in helping your local hospital and join the team for one or both events!
WE HAVE TWO GOLF TOURNAMENTS:
Women with Drive
Monday, June 14th, 2021
Granite Ridge Golf Club
Monday, June 28, 2021
Credit Valley Golf & Country Club
- One hour monthly committee meetings from March to May – currently virtual
- Contribute to sponsorship and registration pipeline to help identify prospects
- Commitment to raise a minimum of $5,000 – $10,000 per tournament in either sponsorship, participant sales (foursomes) or gift in kind
- In person availability on the day of the events
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- Working collaboratively with like-minded volunteers from the community
- Building relationships in your community
- A renewed passion for the healthcare in your community
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact: