We are pleased to work with you to engage your employees in raising funds for THP. We invite you to plan your own fundraising initiative, fundraise through an existing initiative, or simply add a fundraising component to your next function.
Whether you organize a virtual concert, host a themed virtual party, or choose to plan a company golf tournament, your efforts can make all the difference in improving healthcare in our community.
Looking for creative ways to fundraise? Here are some ideas:
- Consider creating a fundraising page and ask your company’s network to support your online fundraiser – tack this on to a virtual event or challenge (i.e. non-gala gala, virtual walkathon/bake-a-thon, or talent show)
- Register your employees in the virtual Mississauga Marathon (May 1-3, 2021) using promo code “Hero” so that $10 will be donated back to THP. Opt in to fundraise in honour of their local heroes at THP!
- Organize a virtual movie, trivia, games or paint night, collecting donations from participants
- Run a staff auction or 50/50 which includes unique prizes such as dinner with the CEO/executive team, extra vacation days or gift cards
- Plan an outdoor event such as a walk or golf tournament where you can engage your clients and vendors
- Celebrate an upcoming company milestone celebration. Do you have a 5 year or 50 year anniversary on the horizon?
- To inspire your employees and network to make donations, your business could match every dollar raised
By engaging your employees in fundraising for THP, you will give them a sense of pride that they are contributing in a meaningful way to advance health care in their own community – for their colleagues, their families and neighbours, for all who need care.
Connect with us today to learn more about how we can support you in your reaching your fundraising goals. Please contact Deloan D’sa, Development Officer, Philanthropy, at (416) 262-7267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Humble Beginnings to Generous Giving
When our first daughter was born my wife Nidhi and I didn’t have a lot but I promised myself, whenever I am capable of giving back, I will give back to the amazing team of nurses and doctors at Trillium Health Partners – Raman Dua, Founder & CEO of Save Max Real Estate.
Raman’s commitment to charity stems from his humble beginnings, growing up in his grandmother’s 50-square-foot home in India with his parents, brother and two sisters. Due to limited means, Raman was the only one to get a formal education, later immigrating to Canada in 2003. Despite experience in the pharmaceutical sector and two degrees, he lived modestly in Brampton, taking odd jobs before getting a role at an immigration company and meeting his now-wife, Nidhi.