We are pleased to work with you to engage your employees in raising funds for THP. We invite you to plan your own fundraising initiative, fundraise through an existing initiative, or simply add a fundraising component to your next function.
Whether you organize a virtual concert, host a themed virtual party, or choose to plan a company golf tournament, your efforts can make all the difference in improving healthcare in our community.
Looking for creative ways to fundraise? Here are some ideas:
- Consider creating a fundraising page and ask your company’s network to support your online fundraiser – tack this on to a virtual event or challenge (i.e. non-gala gala, virtual walkathon/bake-a-thon, or talent show)
- Register a corporate team and opt to fundraise for THP through the upcoming Mississauga Marathon
- Organize a virtual movie, trivia, games or paint night, collecting donations from participants
- Run a staff auction or 50/50 which includes unique prizes such as dinner with the CEO/executive team, extra vacation days or gift cards
- Plan an outdoor event such as a walk or golf tournament where you can engage your clients and vendors
- Celebrate an upcoming company milestone celebration. Do you have a 5 year or 50 year anniversary on the horizon?
- To inspire your employees and network to make donations, your business could match every dollar raised
By engaging your employees in fundraising for THP, you will give them a sense of pride that they are contributing in a meaningful way to advance health care in their own community – for their colleagues, their families and neighbours, for all who need care.
Take advantage of our Summer Fundraising Incentive Program from July through September, and earn prizes as you reach fundraising milestones (i.e. raise $1,000 and receive a $100 gift card)!
Connect with us today to learn more about how we can support you in your reaching your fundraising goals. Please contact Deloan D’sa, Development Officer, Philanthropy, at (416) 262-7267 or email@example.com.
Giving Back, Growing Together
Located in Mississauga, Nacora Insurance Brokers Ltd was in discussion with the Trillium Health Partners Foundation about a potential partnership when a Nacora employee tragically lost an infant shortly after birth. As upper-level management tried to navigate the devastating situation that rippled through the small company, it became an obvious choice to formally partner with THP. Nacora became the first corporate supporter of the Perinatal Bereavement Program that helps families after suffering these kinds of losses, making a pledge to raise $50,000 over five years. The partnership brought their community of staff and management together – building trust, commitment and a strong sense of collective purpose in the process of giving back.