Volunteers play an integral role at Trillium Health Partners Foundation – without them, we wouldn’t be able to raise the essential funds needed to deliver the high-quality care we are known for. We invite you to consider our volunteer opportunities, where you can provide your staff with meaningful, hands-on opportunities to give back.
There are a variety of ways that you can be part of something special that ripples with impact, including:
- Volunteering on-site at one of our signature events
- Volunteering on-site at one of our community events
- Providing pre-event support for one of our signature events
- Becoming an Event Committee Member
- Becoming a Community Ambassador
- Becoming a Foundation Board Member
- Becoming a Foundation Cabinet Member
- Customized Employee Group Volunteer Opportunities (reserved for our corporate partners currently in a $50,000+ partnership in support of THP)
From Humble Beginnings to Generous Giving
When our first daughter was born my wife Nidhi and I didn’t have a lot but I promised myself, whenever I am capable of giving back, I will give back to the amazing team of nurses and doctors at Trillium Health Partners – Raman Dua, Founder & CEO of Save Max Real Estate.
Raman’s commitment to charity stems from his humble beginnings, growing up in his grandmother’s 50-square-foot home in India with his parents, brother and two sisters. Due to limited means, Raman was the only one to get a formal education, later immigrating to Canada in 2003. Despite experience in the pharmaceutical sector and two degrees, he lived modestly in Brampton, taking odd jobs before getting a role at an immigration company and meeting his now-wife, Nidhi.