Volunteers play an integral role at Trillium Health Partners Foundation – without them, we wouldn’t be able to raise the essential funds needed to deliver the high-quality care we are known for. We invite you to consider our volunteer opportunities, where you can provide your staff with meaningful, hands-on opportunities to give back.
There are a variety of ways that you can be part of something special that ripples with impact, including:
- Volunteering on-site at one of our signature events
- Volunteering on-site at one of our community events
- Providing pre-event support for one of our signature events
- Becoming an Event Committee Member
- Becoming a Community Ambassador
- Becoming a Foundation Board Member
- Becoming a Foundation Cabinet Member
- Customized Employee Group Volunteer Opportunities (reserved for our corporate partners currently in a $50,000+ partnership in support of THP)
Whether it’s a signature gala event like Laugh out Loud, Diwali, or a golf tournament like Women with Drive, your impact will be felt in the many ways. For Foundation event volunteer opportunities, please contact Lida Klemmensen, Development Officer, Community Engagement, at (416)274-8465 or Lida.Klemmensen@thp.ca.