We’re here to help!
Raising funds in support of Trillium Health Partners can be personalized— whether you’re an individual creating a virtual event or a business coming together to raise funds. Together we can ensure everyone in our community is as healthy as can be, inside the hospital and beyond our walls. We invite you to help us build a new kind of health care for a healthier community!
Looking for creative ways to fundraise? You can turn your virtual hangouts with family and friends into a fundraiser to help Trillium Health Partners.
- Enter an individual or team into the Mississauga Marathon and $10 will be donated back to us.
- Consider creating a fundraising page and ask participants to support your online fundraiser at your next movie or games night.
- Start a donation based fitness challenge or workout class. This is a great way to get the momentum going – do a 25 min workout, donate $25 and nominate/tag 5 friends to do the same.
- Ask your friends to make a donation in lieu of gifts for your birthday or anniversary celebrations.
- To inspire your family and friends to make a donation, you could also match every dollar raised.
Create a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Fundraising Page
Create a fundraising page to share with families and friends on a secure platform to help you reach your goal. Pages can be personalized with a photo and your inspiration to support your local hospital. You can track your progress and send personalized emails to those who have donated to your page – all online.
Support an existing Fundraiser
Find and donate to an existing fundraising page. Learn more about fundraising for Trillium Health Partners Foundation
How to start fundraising
• Start by downloading our fundraising community toolkit.
• We can help you create a fundraising page. You will be able to promote your fundraiser to friends and family
and easily collect donations.
• Once you’re ready to go, please fill out the form below and someone from the Foundation team will contact you to learn more about your fundraiser. You can also submit our Fundraising Agreement Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional event planning resources:
Already created a fundraising page? Login
Fundraising Agreement Form: