When you host a fundraising event, you’re not only bringing our community together in support of Trillium Health Partners, you’re raising awareness about the world-class health care accessible—in your own community.
Invite your friends, family, and colleagues to support your fundraising event. Whether it’s a baseball tournament, gala, or walk-a-thon, funds raised will ensure that our hospital continues to exceed the health care needs of our diverse and growing community.
We’re here to help!
Whether you need help with a fundraising concept or idea for your event, would like planning tips, or help promoting your event, we’re happy to provide you with support and guidance from conception through to execution.
We can even help you create a fundraising page to support your event. You will be able to promote your fundraising event to friends and family and to collect donations. You can set fundraising goals, track your progress, and recruit your friends and family—all online.
Here are just some of the others ways we can help:
- Setup online team fundraising pages
- Offer advice on planning your fundraising event
- Discuss ideas and best practices
- Provide resources – checklists, templates, and documents to help you plan for success
- Assist you with volunteer recruitment
- Provide you with Foundation collateral, including banners, presentation cheque, and marketing materials
- Coordinate representation from the Foundation or hospital to attend your event
- Issue tax receipts for donations of $25 or more
- Promote your community event by:
- Including details of your event on internal communications to hospital staff
- Provide a letter of endorsement to validate your fundraising event
- List your fundraising event on the Foundation’s website and share it through social media
- Distribute your event’s promotional material at approved hospital locations