At Trillium Health Partners Foundation, we are proud of the incredible impact our community has made in supporting the first five years of Trillium Health Partners. Your support has greatly enabled our hospital to provide world-class health care, close to home.
It is remarkable what we have achieved since Credit Valley Hospital and Trillium Health Centre came together to form Trillium Health Partners in 2011. Since then, our community has given almost $125 million to advance health care at our hospital. Here are a few highlights of what community support has enabled in that time.
Your essential support has:
- Funded over $15 million of critical equipment across all three sites, including a new MRI machine at our Mississauga Hospital site.
- Advanced on our essential redevelopment project at Credit Valley Hospital, including expansion of our Emergency Department, Surgical Suites, Diagnostic Imaging, and Critical Care programs.
- Helped us launch our Institute for Better Heath by funding three research Chairs. This funding allows us to attract the best and the brightest talent internationally to design and implement a new kind of health care at Trillium Health Partners.
- Helped us fund the ground-breaking Medical Psychiatry Alliance, a $60 million partnership between Trillium Health Partners, SickKids Hospital, the University of Toronto, and CAMH.
- Launched several new patient-centered programs such as KidFit, our Paediatric Urgent Care Mental Health Program, and our Hospital Elder Life Program, which helps inpatient seniors avoid onset of delirium while in hospital.
Your generosity has been critical in helping us meet some of our hospital’s highest priority needs, and so much more.
Trillium Health Partners is building the future of health care—right here, right now—for you and your family. Just imagine what the next five years can bring—with your support.